Friday, August 14, 2009

So today my friend continued the story behind her first ever blind date and she's been obsessing about it for a week now. I told her she was twitterpated and she said, "Huh?"
I rolled my eyes and told her to Google it. Suddenly I got curious and G'd it myself. I wasn't interested in the main feed and clicked on images. After I sent her a few pic's of the twitterpated scene from bambi something else caught my attention. At first I thought it was a ring and I wanted it really bad, but then I realized it was a bracelete and now I want it REALLY bad. It's my favorite color!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOH, this pirate ring looks so cute! and I love that they call it couture. Of course, there's nothing couture about it, but they really are cute. I love that you kind of have to  be a Disney fan in order to know what any of these things are. Either that or look at them up close.
Um....there is something ever so slightly troubling about this picture. I mean, it's Tink... and a pearl...and she's just kind of sitting on it, but....I don't know, I don't think I like the angle. Looks like she's blowing a  bubble out of her butt... That's kind of gross.
This beauty and the beast bracelet is adorable. I love the green vine and tiny red rose nestled on top. The only thing I wonder about it though is if the rose will end up falling on the bottom?
THE MAIN WISHLIST ITEM: Twitterpated bracelet in green.

No comments: