Thursday, August 13, 2009

Okay, I am clearly in the mood to check out silly things all day long. I just can't get over how amazing some of these cat products are. You can't go to just any pet store and buy them. Any chance I get I clip and save these to my blog for later reference. Those items sit here never to be purchased.
I laugh at myself, but you know, I'm not the only crazy girl in the office that does that. My good friend and co-worker, Agent V, collects items in her Neiman Marcus basket. Thousands of dollars worth of clothing and then she just cancels it all at the end of the day.
I get it you know. It's a stress reliever. We sit here all day long staring at the computer working our butts off, answering phones, faxing and completeing this request and that request and never take a break. We're not allowed to walk around the office and be seen socializing. We're not really allowed to take a lunch break, though it's an unspoken issue never to be discussed in the open. So, rather than rest our eyes from the PC we just sit here and stare at pictures or the like. Me, I like to look at kitty stuff, write, and let my mind wander for a bit. Just until the next phone call or the next fax.
Today I've been running across so many cute items that I've already left several individual posts, but there are so many that I can't sit here thinking of things to write for each one soI decided to just post the pictures. This way I'll just have a little something to look back on if I ever have $300 or so to waste I can just come back and search the history. Isn't it a great idea? Much better than a wisty thingy. Those are a bit of a pain in the ass to use. OH, must remember to search for a book like widget for blogs! Or like a feed reader that scrolls your blog feed. YEAH...Doing that now!
This little thing is so cute! I know my kitty would love it. I bet you think I get paid for this don't you. I don't. Not any of it. Not a click or a purchase. I'm just window shopping. Hmmm...I should rename my blog in fact.
You know, this made me think about something. I don't have any babies, but I do have a spare room. I should furnish it and find a way to turn everything into a cat playground. Would that be sick?
I get I could totally make one of these!!!
Now this is what I call innovative. A glass Litter Container? INSANITY! I love it.
SEE! I'm not the only idiot that thought of it already! I need a Kitty Tv!!!
My cats would be so happy and I'd probably be able to keep them out of the living room more often. They may even enjoy simply staying in the room. No, who am I kidding. My cats are nuts.
Freakin' deviants! Still, they'd be spoiled rotten in their own room. Actually, they already have their own room. The day bed is all theirs and there's room on all the book cases for them to jump around and lounge, but it's just not good enough. I could do better.
One day my precious kittehs. One day, and if Rigid doesn't get a job soon I'll allow you to claw his eyeballs out. We'll post them back to England too. That'll show him.

No comments: