Monday, November 17, 2008

Loreal Brings Forth The Fountain Of Youth

Some of the recommendations I've received on Loreal Paris to help me keep a youthful glow. I must admit that I'm finding some disturbing lines and wrinkles on my face that I'd like to keep at bay. As much as I enjoy seeing the odd grey hair here and there I'm not enjoying the redness, blotchiness, freckles, fine lines and deep expression lines. No fun at all.

To help me fight this problem Loreal has suggesting the following items: click here

I'm only hoping that if and when I do decide to take better care of my skin that I don't end up like I did the last time. Red and swollen or peeling and burning on my face neck and ears. It was the most horrifying experience and when I first found out I had pretty severe allergies to certain beauty products. I still blame it on antioxidants and possible overuse of the products. No reason to go to sleep with an antioxidant cream every single night at 27 years of age. Still too young to worry that much about wrinkles. Now that I'm 34 I'm starting to think that I had better re-think that little idea of mine and get with it.

Sure, going to bed freshly showered and scrubbed, rubbing antioxidant face cream all over my pillows while I slept did nothing for the beauty of ears. It took me a long time to figure out why I wasn't getting any better long after I had stopped using the cream. My ears would simply not stop peeling and peeling until I finally realized that I had to get rid of my pillow.

I'm hoping that remembering all these things will help me prevent these types of mishaps in the future. I'm hoping that if I do choose to use the Loreal facial products that I can at least cut the recommended usage in half.

I've seen this happen to many women in the past; red puffy swollen and sometimes peeling eyes because they want to get rid of those awful wrinkles. Well, I say wrinkles are the least of your worries, but I'm all for doing a little something here and there.

I think what I really want is not to have such awful allergies. Well, we'll see how it goes.

RECOMMENDED ON LOREAL PARIS:
cleanse and tone
nutripure foaming cream cleanser
nutripure toner (pink)
loreal paris eye makup remover
anti aging
skin genesis (daily treatment serum)
*skin genesis (daily moistureizer spf 15 lotion fragrance free)
**skin genesis (deep action night complex) (for my forehead line!)
skin genesis (eye serum)
*advanced revitalift uv w/ mexoryl sx (daily moisturizer spf 15)
restore and treat
advanced revitalift micro-dermabrasion kit w/ refinish technology
**collagen filler (collagen filler targeted wrinkle reducer)
acne response (daily adult acne treatment)

*Why would I need two moistureizers?
**what is the nightcomples formula and why the collagen then?

Woh...I have a lot more questions here and that's an awful lot of products. I currently use one face cream. It's unscented and doubles as a makeup remover AND a heavy duty moistureizer when needed. No spf though, but my makeup takes care of that. Hmmmm, maybe I don't need this stuff. LOL

No comments: