Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Third Wedding Anniversary

We're not sure what we'll get, but we definately want to go with the traditional gift and get something with leather. As usual I would prefer anything to do with photographs, but quite frankly anything will make me happy. As long as it's not a leather bracelet...I have plenty of those.
Just kidding, Rigid is looking at leather bracelets as we speak. He knows pearls are the way to my heart and he was looking at a lovley bracelet earlier with pearls. I don't know if I would actually wear a leather bracelet all that much though I wouldn't turn my nose at it.
Still, I'd rather have something I could look at.


A few ideas:

Antique leather photo albums
Antique leather picture frame
hand bag
photopurse
leather camera bag
gloves (prefer calf skin -*gasp* i know i'm horrible)
a leather box http://www.flickr.com/photos/xeripho/2011022255/

I always want stuff...and to be honest I never actually care what I get. As always, it's the thought that counts right???

12/09/08 oh, i did forget that i wrote this on my wishlist. lol well, he gave me an antique russian military belt. that's just a nice way of saying is belonged to a dead body. COOL! i already knew he was giving it too me. he told me before he wrapped it. "hooha, did i already give you my russian belt?" i said, "uh...no..."

"oh good, because i'm going to wrap it for you."

"wonderful..." i said with utter lack of excitement. utter lack...

still, it was nice. considering we had nothing. i had no leather to give him either. i mean, i have nothing he would wear and all my leather bracelets are a bit on the gay side for him. :P so, i grabbed a couple more video games and traded them in. thanks to the games and the previous store credit i only ended up paying 2 bucks and change out of pocket. lucky lucky...cod5...in...my....clucky?

see, that's why i don't rhyme.

No comments: