Monday, November 07, 2011

More Yarn Please! MORE YARN!!!!!!


Ravelry swag, originally uploaded by bogiebogie.

A daily does of fiber does a body good. And I need my fix. I didn't crochet or knit a damn thing this weekend and it's pissing me off.

I've been going to my local discount store for yarn the last couple of months and I have a blast each time I go. The skeins range from $1 to $1.50 and come in a limited range of colors, usually dark, so it's good enough for me. I'm pretty stocked with black yarn and a few other colors.

Good enough for me thanks, but I would like to add other yarns to my collection. No sure where I could go other than online though. I've searched high and low and haven't come close to the deals in my discount store.

In fact, the haul before last was given to me at a deep discount of only $1 per skein. I had well over $50 worth of yarn that time.

Suffice it to say I don't need more yarn, but I really REALLY want some!

No comments: