Wednesday, January 07, 2009

gigglesugar: Product of the Day: Ice, Ice Dentures

Check this out --maharet

I was looking into denture wearing. Trying to figure out how one might be able to tell if the dentures they've just gotten are too big for them or if their face just needs time to adjust. Not sure where I could even find information like that, but through my little search adventure I discovered this...I can't imagine anyone thinking this is funny, but somewhere deep down inside I'm kinda' sorta' gigglin'. :P

Mom always warned that crunching on ice will crack those teeth. Well, who needs teeth when you have a replacement pair of dentures waiting right there in the glass? Frozen Smiles put the cool back in ice trays. These cubes will add a bit of bite to the ol' cocktail and become the talk of any party. They'll even make an excellent tongue-in-cheek teeth birthday gift for Gramps. He'll understand.

Thanks for the cool find, OhGizmo!


No comments: