Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Three Story Open Cat House

Wow, an Open Cat House...that would be so cool in the bedroom.

You know, I don't have the money for one, but I can get rid of everything on those shitty ass bookshelves, paint the living shit out of the fucker, create some fucked up montage sticker thingums, throw some drapes, maybea non slip pillow thingy and BLAMMO! insta'cat hizzouse!

Man oh man I can see it all now.
UPDATE: 10/16/08

i totally cleaned out the spare room and one of my book shelves last night. i'd like to spiffy it up for my kittums too. I wouldn't want it to look anything like this one, but no reason why I couldn't make it a little more like me. in fact, i bet i could print out tons of my pictures onto sticker paper and decorate it with that... OR i could just pain it myself.

i wish i were a real artist. :P

No comments: